Most people by now would have started their Christmas shopping, either going in store or buying online. There are still many who are looking online for the perfect Christmas gift to buy. If you are one of those who are still not sure of what to get as a gift, maybe these Christmas must haves gift ideas for men can help.
You will be surprised to know that men are so different from women when it comes to picking out gifts for them.They are not so keen about fashion, or bothered about having the latest fragrance. If they like to read at all they prefer magazines about cars, sports or computing/gadget. Ask a man to choose between a night vision camera and a designer clothing and you can be sure you already know what the answer will be.
Apart from the well known gadgets which can be expensive this time of year, except of course you don’t mind spending that much on him (after all he is your special man), they also appreciate the little things that they can not seem to remember when they are shopping but will value it when they receive it as gifts. So by popular demand these are the Christmas must haves for 2010.
1. Bathrobe – A bathrobe may seem old fashioned but one with their favorite movie character (my husband likes star wars) or sports icon will be an ideal gift, all you need to do is find out their favorite movie star or sports icon and get a ready-made robe or get it personalized.
2. Wi-Fi Bathroom Scale – This is a great gift to give at Christmas for men who like to be on top of their health and fitness. Men, like women like to look and feel good too. This scale will compare your weight over time and automatically send your data to your online account via the iPhone or iPad so you can even know your progress on the go.
3. DVD Player – Your man has probably spent every penny he has to get you a gift and has run out of extra money to take you to the movies, it is time to show a little appreciation and get him a dvd he can use to enjoy the latest movies. I hear Avatar now comes in DVD and blu-ray.
4. Subscription Magazines – Subscribing for a magazine of their favorite interest or even something they will like to learn from like automobiles, sports or health can be a huge hit and the best part is, you make one little payment and they receive it every single month all year round.
5. Noise Cancelling headphones – For your regularly travelling husband or boyfriend who loves to listen to his iPod or mp3 but gets sick of hearing others while they watch a movie on the plane or train(depending on which one he travels with) this is a must have to help him shut out the distractions and enjoy his music.
6. Smartouch Fleece lined gloves – This new technology gloves gives you the ability to operate your touch screen iPhone(or other touchscreen devices) while wearing gloves especially when its too cold. Don’t let the chill stop you from using your device.
7. Magic Wand Remote Control – You would think they would be satisfied with the remote control, but no. They want a bit of magic too. With this magic wand you simply swish, whirl and flick to change channels, adjust volumes and much more just like Harry potter. I will sho you what it looks like in just a bit.
8. Kinect Xbox Console – This is the trending game in town now. Give a man a game and he is as happy as a little boy again. It is gives you a whole new way to play by giving you the freedom to jump, duck, and spin your way through a unique adventure.
9. Pocket Video Camcorder – This thin, lightweight camcorder is small enough to fit easily in a pocket, purse or the palm of your hand, and it captures video in 720P high-definition quality with just the touch of a button. The camcorder is not much bigger than a deck of cards but it is ideal for sharing videos with friends and family.
10. Gadget Accessories– So he has all the latest gadgets and you can’t top that, but you want something truly special, something he has probably not considered, then get him accessories for his gadgets. You can get him the bookbook for iPad novel case to protect his device from everyday wear and tear, or get him a touchscreen cleaning kit to protect his device screen from greasy hands.
You can find a great list of top Christmas gifts for men online to make the process of shopping easy and simple. Stop reading, start shopping and avoid the holiday rush.